This moderate cycle tour along the Rhone leads you to the picturesque valley Bieligertal.
Distance 31.8 km
Ride along the Rhone and onwards into the beautiful Bieligertal valley, where a traditional mountain hut with delicious Valais specialities awaits. This scenic tour is a real pleasure in more ways than one.
You should also stop by at least one of the idyllic villages along the trail, such as Mühlebach, Gluringen or Ritzingen.
Getting thereFrom Brig to Fiesch via route 19(travel time: 20 min.).
ParkingPlease inform yourself about parking facilities in the area.
32T 433547 5139318
EquipmentWeather-proof clothing, solid footwear, refreshment/water.
Basic Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
Technical Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Replacement inner tube
- Tire levers
- Chain tool
- Hex keys
- Phone / device holder as required
- Bike lock as required
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view